Make money: Change Acheive Change Order
"Power to the Poor" Now!

Maria Venus - Hot wet girls

hot wet girlshot wet girlshot wet girls
Maria Venus

All my life I have been known as "unique.” I think it’s something that runs wild in my veins. I’ve never been one to strive on being different; it just comes with who I am. So let me introduce myself, my name is Maria Venus. True, my last name really is Venus. I am the proud mommy of a little girl who is the center of my universe. I’m a domestic goddess during the week and a go getter on weekends. I'm a woman of many ambitions. When I was young I dreamt of being in the spotlight, nothing has changed. I'm a small town girl who thrives for a little more.

In addition, I am entertaining and easy going, yet focused and determined. I am always professional and willing to try new things. Although I do enjoy and take much pride in modeling, I have an excitement and a goal to be a part of the film/TV and media part of the industry. My personality has moved me at a steady pace within my career and with that has granted me many opportunities for travel. During my travels, I have been able to meet some amazing people within the industry and have established a vast network of friends.

On the whole, I am known to have an infinite amount of passion and an out of this world personality, which I carry and display with pride. Thus, reflecting on my everyday life and career as a successful mother and model.

Please do not hesitate to message me! I love getting feedback and I love inquiries about new work!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/MissMVenus

I am engaged and my fiance does accompany me for shoots.

Promotional Work
MRI Expo Samsung-Spokes Model
Ed Hardy Vodka Doll-US 2009/ Present
Monster Energy Drink- NY 2008
RIX Magazine Promo Spokes model-NJ 2008 -Present
Ed Hardy Fashion Show- Featured Model-NY 2008
Dun tire Raceway Bikini Contest Winner-NY 2008
Miss 2008 Corvette Winner-CT 2008
CAUSTIC Album Cover/Book Insert Model-NY 2008
Hottest Chick Contest/Miss Wingfest Winner-NY 2008

Internet Features
SFTsport.com-Featured Model 09
Knockoutmag.com -Ms. Certified Knockout 08
NuteckSpeed.com- Featured Model 08

Published Work
Book Series "Don’t Kill the Messenger" – Cover Model Solo Series US 2010
2 Books “Wolf Tales” by Kate Douglas–Cover Model US 2010

American Curves Magazine Lingerie Special- 8 Page Spread US May 2009

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MariaVenus

Jiggly Girls gallery

I created "Jiggly Girls gallery" blog to make money online - after all - who doesn't like to look at beautiful women. The web is full of people who want to see hot girls photos, Jiggly Girls gallery or make money online. So off I went - then I realized that making money was not what I wanted. This blog became a hobby, then an obsession with hot sexy beautiful women. Sure - every one likes to look at hot girls photos [ Jiggly Girls gallery ] but we also want to know them. So it’s not all about sex, or making money. But The pleasure of knowing about the women. Yes of course I hope I can make money with this blog - lots of money online [ i can dream ]. I hope people send me photos and bio’s on beautiful women they know. But I guess as long as I’m having fun with this "Jiggly Girls gallery" Blog - making money online wont be so bad. We are currently working on making our site - mobile [smart phone]. The new hot thing is smart phones [ cell phones like Andriod smart phones ]. People are doing more online with those smart phones and they carry thier smart phone every where they go - Smart phones are all the rage so making my website mobile is what we are trying make happen. While smart phones carry alot of applications, people stiil use regular websites and that is where we want to be. In general this is an experiment - to see if we can make money online - the stats say over 700,000 people work and make money online - ofcourse I want to see how much actual money can be made just using third party ads - and ofcourse the best known third party Ad company is google's adsense system. They say making money online is easy - so far I don't find it such a cake walk. The goal is to make money online by promoting these Jiggly Girls gallery. That's right - making money online is the goal. Though I've been cuaght up with building the site - I have not forgotten that I build this website to "make money online".